Journal of Economic, Social and Educational Issues is an emerging publication in the Department of Economics, Bamidele Olumilua University of Education, Science and Technology (BOUESTI) that holistically accepts high quality, regularity and interdisciplinary articles from wider areas of economics, social and education that would enhance contribution to knowledge and society. The Journal targets students, teachers, lecturers, educational planners and administrators, economic and social policy makers, interested readers and any other development stakeholders. The journal is quarterly (i.e. March, June, October and December) to give opportunities to the students, academia, researchers and technocrats to publish their findings around the year.
The vision of the Editors is to publish high quality articles in the field of economics, social and education that would contribute to intellectualism and society, thereby adherence to international publication practices.
The Mission Statement
The mission statement:
The Journal has the mission to achieving quality and acceptable publication, comprising:
- Holding fast to standard peer review process.
- Making each and every manuscript to be tested for plagiarism before publication
- Exposing Nigerian and African Scholars into online publication and open access towards article visibility
- Participating in scientific distribution of knowledge and holds firm to scientific data analytics.
- Having the Board Members around world.